Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the mahjongtiles™ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the mahjongtiles™ website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mahjongtiles™ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on the mahjongtiles™ website are provided “as is.” mahjongtiles™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, mahjongtiles™ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall mahjongtiles™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages—including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption—arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the mahjongtiles™ internet site; even if mahjongtiles™ or a mahjongtiles™ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the mahjongtiles™ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mahjongtiles™ does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. mahjongtiles™ may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. mahjongtiles™ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
mahjongtiles™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site(s) by mahjongtiles™. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
9. Prices and Orders
All orders are charged in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are purely cosmetic and only to give approximate values in selected currencies. Exchange rates are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. All prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. Prices advertised on the mahjongtiles™ website are for online orders only. In addition, mahjongtiles™ reserves the right, at anytime and for any reason, to refuse, limit or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. In the event your order is canceled and your credit or debit card has been charged, mahjongtiles™ will promptly issue a refund to your credit or debit card account in the amount of your purchase.
10. Product Description
mahjongtiles™ makes every effort to display—as accurately as possible—the description of our products that appear on our website. All product descriptions appearing on the mahjongtiles™ website are attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, mahjongtiles™ does not warrant that any product descriptions are accurate, complete, current, or error free. If a product delivered by mahjongtiles™ is not as described/as depicted on our website and/or is not of your choice, your sole remedy is to return it to mahjongtiles™ in original/undamaged condition. Returns must shipped be within 14 days of receipt (based on USPS Tracking™, or similar delivery tracking date), for a prompt and courteous refund of your purchase price (you pay only the return shipping costs), less the actual shipping and handling costs to ship the order to you. We are unable to accept returns of products that are altered or modified in any way by the customer.
If you receive an item that you are not satisfied with...RETURN IT within 30 days of receipt (based on USPS Tracking™, or similar delivery tracking date) for a full refund of merchandise cost (you pay only the return shipping costs--original shipping cost is not refundable). Items returned 31 days or more after receipt are not eligible for refund. All returns must be sent to us freight/shipping prepaid. Any “postage due” or similar charges will be deducted from the refund amount. Please use the “Returns” link listed under “Customer Service” for a "Return Goods Authorization" (RGA) and return instructions. We are unable to accept returns of products that are altered or modified in any way by the customer.
Please note that displayed prices do not include taxes. Appropriate tax will be added to orders based on shipping address. If taxes are not charged, customers are responsible for reporting/paying any applicable taxes within their State.
For purchases with a shipping address within the State of Hawaii, the General Excise Tax (GET) rate based on County of shipping address will be applied to purchase price plus shipping cost. For shipping addresses in Maui County, you agree to pay the GE tax rate of 4.166%. For shipping addresses in Hawaii, Honolulu, and Kauai Counties, you agree to pay the GE tax rate of 4.712%.
For purchases with a shipping address outside the State of Hawaii, you are informed that mahjongtiles™ will claim your purchase as a State of Hawaii General Excise Tax exemption. A copy of the mahjongtiles™ transaction including your name, address, city/state/ZIP Code, description of purchase, date of purchase, and value of purchase will be used to complete FORM G-61 (REV. 2019) STATE OF HAWAII — DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION; EXPORT EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE FOR GENERAL EXCISE AND LIQUOR TAXES. Your mahjongtiles™ transaction number will be used as your electronic signature for purposes of completing FORM G-61.
You agree to notify mahjongtiles™ if any purchase will be resold or used within the State of Hawaii and based on that notification you agree to pay mahjongtiles™ the appropriate GE tax rate for the purchase based on the county where purchase was made.
13. Ownership Rights / Licensing
Digital and print photography, photos and images are the exclusive property of mahjongtiles™. Ownership rights of all digital and print photography, photos and images shall be retained by mahjongtiles™ at all times. By purchasing any digital or print photography, photos and images you are agreeing to the above statement of ownership. You may NOT use the digital photography, photos and images for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without the express written permission of mahjongtiles™. At no time may you claim ownership to any of the digital or print photography, photos or images.
14. Credit Card Payments
MAHJONGTILES or a similar derivation in name thereof will appear on your credit/debit card statement.